View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu, November 26th, 2020, 09:02

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
Introduce yourself 
Administrator

BL Name: Demian
BL ID: 10334
Post Introduce yourself
To prevent masses of "Hi I'm new" topics. Let me start.

Hi. I'm Demian. Also known as [note=Demian Wright.]Not my real name, my internet identity.[/note] You may find me from other sites and forums with names Pehmolelu or DataNalle as well. My Blockland ID is 10334. I played [note=RTB v1.045]Could technically be considered Blockland v0002.[/note] for about two years and retail demo for a couple of months. My main skill is eventing, because I'm not that good builder. I would consider myself an above average eventer and average builder. I also have some skill in modding, but I can't script even if my life depended on it. I have released a few add-ons, all of which can be found from RTB Downloads System.
Enjoy your stay at Blockferno Forums!

[size=120][b]~Building Competitions~[/b][/size]
[url=http://blockland.dataorb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29]Pimp My Demo House![/url]
[url=http://blockland.dataorb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=150]Land Vehicle Competition[/url]

Mon, February 22nd, 2010, 13:14
Profile WWW
Global Moderator

BL Name: McTwist
BL ID: 9845
Post Re: Introduce yourself
I rather not digging up dirt, but due that you made this I'll tell about my past.

I'm from Sweden and most sites am I named McTwist. Before that, I had various types of names, which I am not going to list here. Before I played Blockland, I played various games, both online and offline, like Pardus, OGame, X-Wars, Runescape, Travian, Guitar Hero III, etc... List could go on forever. I heard about Blockland when I looked on what some in the class over me played. Found it amusing, and tried to build something cool with it. After two months I was a somewhat master of eventing. Still there is a lot of people better than me.
I later started to script. I read about it, and then announced the remake of CityRP to CityRP v2. I made LifeRP, cut it into pieces and wrapped them together with toothpaste and made RP Content, which I suppose I am most famous of.
If I lay down time on it, I can build descent builds, according to myself. I am the only one that have built a statue horse rearing. In two scales. The smaller one is exhibited in Diggy's Metropolis Museum. The bigger one was built on a server where they only had details, but is now down for some reason, meaning that the statue was lost.
I met Demian on Wentworth's(Diggy) CityRPG when it was almost new. We learned each other how to event. He was better at eventing than me, but I went far better than him later.

*Looks at wall of text* This is why I rather not dig up dirt...

Mon, February 22nd, 2010, 13:43

BL Name: Sleven
BL ID: 4540
Hi, I'm Sleven[note]BL_ID 4540[/note]. Which means Ladle, if no-one knew, in Swedish. The name Sleven is only used for Blockland, in other cases I use Irex or Isel. I will not tell anything about the story of my account more than McTwist actually got it before me and and someone else before McTwist. But that is useless fact. :arr:
In my opinion I'm good at building. Which is my only Blockland skill, because i can't script or model at all. I can just event a bit.

Useless fact:
I like dark colors and heavy metal. :happy:

What do you think of my building skills? : [url]http://blockland.dataorb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=56&p=454#p454[/url]

Mon, February 22nd, 2010, 17:47

BL Name: Russel
BL ID: 9310
Hi, my name is Russel, ID 9310. In different places I go by Roosela, which is how I pronounce Russel with my sexy French accent. I'm a decent builder, and decent eventer, can't script/model worth grape. I hate heavy metal, and I like American and British music more than French music.

And if you talk like Toxic does, I will ignore it, because I can barely speak English.

Last edited by Russel on Tue, February 23rd, 2010, 01:33, edited 1 time in total.

Tue, February 23rd, 2010, 00:18
Profile WWW

BL Name: TheToxicRadio
BL ID: 11076
[s]Ohai, I be TheToxicRadio[note]ID 11076[/note]. Although it am pointless foar me to post stuffs in here, I'ma do it anyway cause everyone else is. I thinks I gotted demo Blockland on about January 17th, 2009, and full version 3 to 7 days later. I used to be knowned by failtastical names which suck too much to be mentioneded heer, and den I switchified to TheToxicRadio. I'm an averageish builder and gewd eventer. I likes to listen to hard rock and heavy metal, specially stuffs of that kind from the early '70s to late '80s. I also likes to deliberately misspell stuff sometiems, but otherwise I is a grammrar nazi.[/s] Dear Lord have mercy I did not write this

Wall of Text get!!

Hello, I'm TheToxicRadio (BL_ID 11076). I got demo Blockland in January of 2009, the approximate date being the 17th. This was during v10 and I was 13 years old (as of this writing I'm 15 and the current version of Blockland is v19). Soon afterward I got the full version. My name is the result of a very long mental struggle to create a half-decent username out of absolutely nothing with no inspiration. As you can see, it is rather stupid, which is quite understandable given the circumstances of its creation. I'm not sure what I can say to you about my building skills. Many have told me that I'm a great builder, and others have viewed my creations with scorn. I do know that I have fairly good skill in eventing, however. I've written some guides to making event contraptions in the Guides section of Blockferno. I enjoy writing eloquently and am highly particular in matters of grammar.

I was permanently IP banned in mid-summer of 2009 from the official Blockland forums for being incomprehensibly stupid. After that happened I moved to the RTB forums. At first I was nice, but after a while I started acting much more hostile. Many people on the forums at that time would call me a flamer or a troll. Eventually I got banned by Ephialtes for publicly denouncing him for letting his forum dissolve into an unmoderated cesspool of off-topic flame warring and idiotic children. I still remained a Wiki editor though, and I can still use the Mod Manager and upload add-ons. After getting banned again I came here.

Before I was banned from the RTB forums, in December of 2009 I started a clan called The Society of Evil Scientists. The theme of the clan was weaponry and torture devices constructed with bricks and events. It went through a great many disbandings and revivals in its lifetime, never receiving very much activity after I got banned form the RTB forums. Eventually I closed the clan permanently. I since have tried making a few other clans, but those died also.

Nowadays I don't play Blockland as much. It was pretty much all I played roughly 15 months or so ago. I very frequently post here and read the Blockland forums. I've been trying lately to circumvent my ban in the hope of finally getting back on the forums, which might involve reviving SoES.

TL;DR: ID 11076, verbose, grammar Nazi, builder and eventer, failed at leading clans, got banned a lot

Last edited by TheToxicRadio on Thu, December 30th, 2010, 11:53, edited 2 times in total.

Tue, February 23rd, 2010, 01:00

BL Name: IcyGamma
BL ID: 4127
Hai thar,
I'm Joshua "IcyGamma" Liddle. In v9 I started the MicroBlock clan, the first event clan in Blockland, also developing the concept of the BLPC (blockland pixel computer). I'm also known for my many quality Blockland videos on my YouTube account, and on Vimeo, including IcyGamma Clones and the 20 minute Blockland movie Blockmeadow.
I started playing Blockland in v8. Late in 2008 I started making appearances on the official Blockland forum, originally trialling a number of projects including Blok Mag (the first Blockland magazine) Bad Addon Remover (intended to remove blacklisted addons) and several clans that eventually blurred into obscurity. I've released a few mods in the past, including a two emotes, many print packs, and music tracks.
I am a very opinionated person, never afraid to speak my mind. However as a result I've been banned off both the RTB and official Blockland forums.
I'm a decent builder, but my skill lies in eventing, and hosting original, out-of-the-box servers.
Currently I am running [IB], the "I'm Bored" clan intended to make Blockland fun again after the sudden spike in bad servers (thanks to punch packet). I am also working on a series of sketch shows showcasing the IcyGamma clones and various other characters.

Tue, February 23rd, 2010, 01:10
Profile WWW

BL Name: [Script]
BL ID: 8788
Edited version of Demians:

Hi. I'm [Script] (Currently Bauklotz). Also known as Script User (My internet identity). You may find me from other sites and forums with names Tickle or Bauklotz as well. My Blockland ID is 8788. I played RTB v1.045 for about two days and retail demo for a couple of months. My main skill is scripting, because I'm not that good builder. I would consider myself an very good eventer and 1/4 builder. I also have some skill in deathmatching, but I can't DM even if my life depended on it. I have made millions of add-ons, but I have a big problem: The moment I get a good idea and begin working on it, I get a new and better idea.

I enjoy my stay at Blockferno Forums!

Sun, March 14th, 2010, 20:06

[quote="[Script]"]Bauklotz[/quote]
YOU.

Sun, March 14th, 2010, 20:17
Profile WWW
Global Moderator

BL Name: McTwist
BL ID: 9845
[quote="Russel"][quote="[Script]"]Bauklotz[/quote]
YOU.[/quote]
Know him?

Mon, March 15th, 2010, 10:22

Oui.

Tue, March 16th, 2010, 00:08
Profile WWW

BL Name: [Script]
BL ID: 8788
[quote="Russel"][quote="[Script]"]Bauklotz[/quote]
YOU.[/quote]

What is it?

Tue, March 16th, 2010, 09:55

I hate you.

Tue, March 16th, 2010, 23:03
Profile WWW

BL Name: TheToxicRadio
BL ID: 11076
[quote="Russel"]I hate you.[/quote]

Wed, March 17th, 2010, 04:32

BL Name: CaptainBaddass
BL ID: 14329
Hello, My name is Mark (Gothboy77) BL ID 14329. When I first got Blockland, i simply hated it, I thought it was some childish, stupid game for kids.....damn, was I wrong. I soon began to love the game, and now its about as addictive as cigarettes. lol. I can build pretty good I'd say, and eventing is definitely my thing. I cant model worth a damn, but I can script a little.(but not enough to make a complete add-on.) The only add-ons I can really make are prints and decals; as they are not very hard to do. ;D
I have my own BL forums, but I will not provide a link, or any other info for it out of respect for Demian and his forums. If you want them, go to RTB and click the www. under my name.

I cant wait to see what these forums are like. Hopefully not the indescribable jerkface of a forum that Badspot has going for himself that is full of Immature flaming trolls.
well, I spose that'd be all.

Wed, March 24th, 2010, 07:22
Administrator

BL Name: Demian
BL ID: 10334
[quote="Gothboy77"]I have my own BL forums, but I will not provide a link, or any other info for it out of respect for Demian and his forums. If you want them, go to RTB and click the www. under my name.[/quote]
Feel free to set it as your website. Change it from the [url=http://blockland.dataorb.net/forum/ucp.php?i=172]User Control Panel's profile section[/url].

[size=120][b]~Building Competitions~[/b][/size]
[url=http://blockland.dataorb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29]Pimp My Demo House![/url]
[url=http://blockland.dataorb.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=150]Land Vehicle Competition[/url]

Wed, March 24th, 2010, 15:27
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next