View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue, April 20th, 2021, 03:19

Reply to topic  [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next
Introduce yourself 

BL Name: TheToxicRadio
BL ID: 11076
Post Re: Introduce yourself
I will if you shut up and stop using stupid emotes.

Sat, March 27th, 2010, 04:51

BL Name: Russel
BL ID: 9310
I will say this simply and in English: Toxic, when will you pull the stick out of your ass?

Sat, March 27th, 2010, 05:17
Profile WWW

There is no stick. Your ludicrous metaphor makes no sense. Your logic must be broken.

Sat, March 27th, 2010, 05:38

BL Name: Sleven
BL ID: 4540
Emotes are used when you can't write a feeling, in my case. That is why I uses simple smileys, because my english isn't as good as yours.

I'm from a non english speaking country.

Sat, March 27th, 2010, 10:30

BL Name: Aplem
BL ID: 18097
Hi I'm Aplem. You have probably been seeing me up more around Blockland now due to the fact of v.14 but I'm especially waiting for v.15. The matter and cause for that is I finally found A topic on how to Port Forwarding your bricks :D.

Ok lets get now A little more "In topic" before I became A member I played the Demo for about A month. So i was kinda like the ultimate loser in Blockland at the time. The reason my ID also is 18097 is because I had to reset it I lost it when v.12 came out. If you look inside the member list you'll see me in the 16300 I'm assuming. I found Blockland because 1 day I was on Addicting Games and saw the advertisement! So I took A look at it. Seemed pretty cool so I downloaded it and tried it out. My skill manly is based in Building and Eventing. But if you put something for me to script... it will come out shooting grape. And one more thing. I have A mac and all hope is lost for A dedicated server for me unless someone tells me. K well I hope I will have some fun on these forums :).

Sat, March 27th, 2010, 17:12

Hi Aplem, hope you like your stay here.

[quote="TheToxicRadio"]There is no stick. Your ludicrous metaphor makes no sense. Your logic must be broken.[/quote]
Then I will say is non-simply and in French with a bad translation to English, making it even harder to understand: Quand allez-vous sortir le bâton dans le cul qui est la cause que vous soyez un trou de cul à tout le monde autour de vous?

[quote="Sleven"]I'm from a non english speaking country.[/quote]
You're Swedish, no?

Sat, March 27th, 2010, 17:48
Profile WWW

BL Name: CaptainBaddass
BL ID: 14329
[quote="TheToxicRadio"]You can shut your filthily imperative and self-laudatorial orifice, Mr. Ladle. You're not on the RTB forum, so how could you reliably disprove my prediction of inter-forum stupidity transference if you never bore witness to it in the first place?

On homophobia, that was stupid. Iban somehow obtained the notion of Gothboy disliking homosexuals from an ambigious response to a very homosexual conversation about Iban not having negated reputation:

[quote="Iban"][quote="Gothboy77"][quote="IcyGamma"]Because he buttfucks Ephi. :D[/quote]ugh...[/quote]Of cource, resident dumbass Gothboy is homophobic.[/quote]
Responding with "ugh..." to gay butt secks is perfectly normal for a heterosexual and does not constitute homophobia by its lonesome. It was stupid of me to accuse him of being a homophobe, and to believe or quote Iban in the first place. I apologize. Gothboy is no longer part of my dumbass registry. Can I stop talking fanciliy now?[/quote]
Thank you.

Sat, March 27th, 2010, 18:33

You're welcome. :P

[quote="Aplem"]-snip-[/quote]
Hai, enjoy your stay. Dedicated servers for Mac will be ficksed in v15.

[quote="Russel"]Then I will say is non-simply and in French with a bad translation to English, making it even harder to understand:[/quote]
Silly Frenchman, you can't stop Google Translate!!

[quote="Russel"]When will you release the stick in the butt is the cause you're an asshole to everyone around you?[/quote]
What the smurf?

Fun fact: I was drinking yogurt with a straw while typing this.

Sat, March 27th, 2010, 18:58

That's why I said I would say it in a way it would translate badly.

Sat, March 27th, 2010, 20:14
Profile WWW

lol.

Sun, March 28th, 2010, 21:56

BL Name: Sleven
BL ID: 4540
You can't trust Google Translate.

Mon, March 29th, 2010, 16:50

Nein!!

Mon, March 29th, 2010, 20:42

BL Name: Fluffy
BL ID: 2992
Hello, I am Fluffy, formerly Fluff-is-back.
I was born and still live in England near london. I am 14 years old and have a brother called Jammpig (On BL).
It is probable that no one has heard of me. I am currently in the process of learning to script. I can build averagely I am good at eventing. I once made a color set that was quite popular and I like to host my Knife TDM. That's about it.

History:
I first got into online multi-player on a site called Urbaniacs.com that was when my name: fluff-is-back was born. After a year I started played habbo for a couple of years until it went crappy, under the name of Bobhy, later Fluff-is-back again. I have been playing blockland for a couple of years.

Wed, April 7th, 2010, 16:56

Hai, enjoy your stay. Your BL_ID is a palindrome :D

Wed, April 7th, 2010, 19:32

BL Name: Fluffy
BL ID: 2992
[quote="TheToxicRadio"]Hai, enjoy your stay. Your BL_ID is a palindrome :D[/quote]

I know, Hai :D

Wed, April 7th, 2010, 19:54
Reply to topic   [ 112 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 8  Next